Actualizing Team Effectiveness
…, But There Is An “I” In Ineffective
“The triumphs of the past provide inspiration for the future.”
— Kendall C. Wright
The transformation from individual contributor to an integrated team member is predicated on a process of open and timely communication.
This workshop provides a forum to address unspoken annoyances and to establish a clear understanding of performance expectations. With clear communication, teams can leverage the talents and skills of each member.
Highlights Of This Program:
- Evaluate Costs Of Ineffective Teamwork
- Identify Barriers To Effective Team Interactions
- Leverage The Actualizing Teaming Survey
- How To Establish New Team Norms
- Strengthen Work Relationships