Actualizing Leadership: Aspiring Leader
Awareness, Competence, and Confidence
“In most organizations, many things come along with a promotion; unfortunately, instant wisdom is not a part of the package"
— Kendall C. Wright
Leadership is both a joy and a juggernaut. The sense of accomplishment derived from leading others is indescribable. Yet, the journey of leadership development is tricky and thorny. As such, the demands of leadership are not for the noncommittal, easily intimidated, or thin-skinned.
Your first official assignment as a formal leader can be a bit off-putting, and rightfully so. Honestly, your success is no shoo-in. Current statistics suggest that the odds of success in your first leadership role are only slightly better than a coin toss.
This leadership development opportunity builds the confidence and competence that soon-to-be promoted or newly promoted leaders need to make a successful transition into leading others.
In This Presentation You Will:
- Address Common Misconception Regarding Leading Others
- Interpret The Leadership Axiom™
- Leverage The Leadership Success Formula
- Introduce The U/C Leadership Pathway
- Identify The 7 Common "Big Mistakes" Made By New Leaders
- Review The T.R.U.S.T. Grid™
- Master The Prerequisites Of An Effective Accountability Conversation
- And Much More